Hannay’s SS3000 stainless steel manual rewind reel
13 March 2020
Hannay has released the SS3000 stainless steel manual rewind reel to handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hoses. These reels can be used in marine or corrosive environments, fire protection, washdown services, chemical transfer and food transfer.
Features and Benefits:
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Standard inlet: 90° stainless steel ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT thread.
- Economical manual rewind reels for long lengths of hose.
- Choose disc rewind or removable direct crank rewind.
- Supplied with spring-actuated pin lock.
- Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar)
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C).
Image credit: Hannay