Valtorc’s Stainless Steel 3-Way Butterfly Valve
06 February 2020
Valtorc International has released a new 316 stainless steel 3-way butterfly valve assembly. The new valve was created in the company’s USA facility. The automated butterfly valve is available with pneumatic or electric actuation.
The valve contains a high performance 316 Stainless Steel T-linkage assembly, all 316 SS body materials, and can be automated with pneumatic or electric actuation. The butterfly valve was also tested in thte company’s USA fabrication facility.
3-Way Butterfly Valve in Lug Connection Ends:
- Stainless steel (304 or 316 available) trim
- Available in sizes 2" - 24" (double D shaft for sizes 2" - 30")
- Body material includes Epoxy coated ductile iron, Epoxy coated cast iron and stainless steel
- Disc materials include 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze, ductile iron or Nylon coated ductile iron
- O-ring seal provides a solid seal to interior stems and bushings
- Carbon steel key
- Temperature rating (pending seals) range between -40F - +400F
Image credit: Valtorc