Bimba launches line of stainless pinch valves
29 August 2019
Bimba has introduced a new line of pinch valves, BPVA, has been designed as an alternative to traditional wetted valves by opening and closing flexible tubing to control the flow of media, therefore avoiding contact with the valve.
The BPVA expands Bimba's pinch valve portfolio with a more cost-effective solution for industrial and medical applications. With a completely stainless steel, corrosion-resistant option, the BPVA is ideal for wash down, and sanitary environments.
• Requires less maintenance and reduces the risk of contamination
• Offers high-performance life expectancy of three million cycles
• Features a compact design that enables operations in confined spaces
• Is available at a cost-effective price point
BPVA technical features:
• Tube slot sizes: 1/8 of an inch, 1/4 of an inch, 3/8 inches, 1/2 an inch
• Material: anodized aluminum or stainless steel
• Normally closed or normally open configurations
Image courtesy of Bimba