Stainless Steel Essentials course offered in Houston
11 April 2018
This informative course will cover the following topics:
• What are stainless steels?
• The family of stainless steels and its metallurgy
• The influence of chemical elements
• Mechanical properties of stainless steels
• Quality control during the fabrication of stainless steel products
• Joining of stainless steels
• Surface finish of stainless steels
• Corrosion resistance of stainless steels
• "Greenness" through 100% recyclability
This course is ideally suited for professionals looking for a generalized outline of stainless steel and related products, anyone looking to renew or update their knowledge base, stainless steel distributors/manufacturers’ sales representatives looking to expand their understanding of the products, and new professionals in the industry without a technical or engineering background.
The cost to attend the course is $499 USD. This price also includes a certificate of completion; lunch, snack and drinks; a print copy of Stainless Steel World Americas Journal; a digital subscription to Stainless Steel World Americas Journal; and Stainless Steel Essentials Workbook with notes from the courses.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lindsay Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.